Posted to mod_dtcl@tcl.apache.org by Pierre-Mikael Legris <pl...@fbwww.epfl.ch> on 2001/02/08 16:04:14 UTC

Documentation & ttdoc

I'm sure that a good documentation is very important for the devlopement of
mod_dtcl.
As david said the <TTD> .. </TTD> is ugly and a bit difficult to read in it's
raw version.
So the idea would be to have all the documention in separated files.
The questions now are:
-is the XML style a good start for the docs?
-is it better to have all the docs in separated files?
-if the doc is in separated files where should they go? in the same directory
than the sources or in another directory?

I'm ok to rewrite ttdoc to fit the best our needs. So if you have something to
say about the formating and the organisation, do it now..

PM

This mail sent through IMP: imap.epfl.ch

Re: Documentation & ttdoc

Posted by "David N. Welton" <da...@apache.org>.
Pierre-Mikael Legris <pl...@fbwww.epfl.ch> writes:

> I'm ok to rewrite ttdoc to fit the best our needs. So if you have
> something to say about the formating and the organisation, do it
> now..

Is there any real problem with using HTML for documentation?

--
David N. Welton
     Personal:           http://www.efn.org/~davidw/