Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Kevin Jackson <fo...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/16 10:08:24 UTC

Requesting edit karma for confluence wiki

Hi,

I have created an account under the name : foamdino

I have a signed CLA for another project on file already

May I have edit karma for the camel wiki?

Thanks,
Kev

Re: Requesting edit karma for confluence wiki

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Kevin Jackson <fo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have created an account under the name : foamdino
>
> I have a signed CLA for another project on file already
>
> May I have edit karma for the camel wiki?

Hi I have granted you karma. You may have to re-login.

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/