Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Dawid Wysakowicz <dw...@apache.org> on 2021/09/15 07:29:13 UTC

[VOTE] Release 1.14.0, release candidate #1

|Hi everyone,|
|Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the version
1.14.0, as follows:|
|[ ] +1, Approve the release|
|[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)|

|The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:|
|* JIRA release notes [1],|
|* the official Apache source release and binary convenience releases to
be deployed to dist.apache.org [2], which are signed with the key with
fingerprint |||||||||31D2DD10BFC15A2D||| [3],|
|* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],|
|* source code tag "release-1.14.0-rc1" [5],|
|* website pull request listing the new release and adding announcement
blog post [6]. |

|The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.|

|Thanks,|

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12349614|
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/flink-1.14.0-rc1||<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/flink-1.13.1-rc1/>|
|[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flink/KEYS|
|[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1449|
|[5] https://github.com/apache/flink/tree/release-1.14.0-rc1|
|[6] https://github.com/apache/flink-web/pull/466|

Re: [VOTE] Release 1.14.0, release candidate #1

Posted by Xintong Song <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi devs,

I'm officially canceling this release candidate now.

Both of the previously reported issues (FLINK-24300 and FLINK-24305) are
confirmed to be release blockers, and have been fixed already.

The next release candidate is on the way. I'll start another voting thread
once it's ready.

Thank you~

Xintong Song

Posted by Dawid Wysakowicz <dw...@apache.org>.
Hey,

Re: Re: [VOTE] Release 1.14.0, release candidate #1

Posted by Xintong Song <to...@gmail.com>.

Sender:Kurt Young<yk...@gmail.com>
Date:2021/09/16 12:24:38

Posted by Kurt Young <yk...@gmail.com>.