Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Sean Ferguson <se...@comcast.net> on 2003/07/17 21:51:32 UTC

[JELLY] How to get a Jelly Swing app to actually exit when done

When I hit the "X" button to quit my jelly swing app, it doesn't
actually exit.  I tried using
frame.setDefaultCloseOperation(JFrame.EXIT_ON_CLOSE)
but that didn't help.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Re: [JELLY] How to get a Jelly Swing app to actually exit when done

Posted by Andy Paul <ap...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
Oops,
    I read one message and then replied to a completely different one,sorry!

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.

Posted by Andy Paul <ap...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
Sean,