Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Om <bi...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/18 23:42:16 UTC

Re: Git@ASF news

Is it time to make the move to Git?

We have graduated and we dont need to supply any volunteers (with python
experience, etc.)

Carlos, I believe you have a JIRA ticket open.  Can you try to nudge it
along?

Thanks,
Om

Re: Git@ASF news

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Hi Justin,

I made the ticket some months ago in the same way that other ticket that
had a succesful GIT migration (duplicated and changed in the same way). If
the other project got success hope this will happen to apache flex too.

I check the ticket some minutes ago and see that it's updated to "Today
01:34" and I see "Waiting for Infra" (maybe becasue I'm the reporter) but
other people is seeing "Waiting for user".

Hope your contact with Infra person make this progress.

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología

Re: Git@ASF news

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Re: Git@ASF news

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Hi,

a week has passed since I posted a comment in the GIT ticket. It seems
nobody is responding to the comments in the ticket:

we can do to prevent pass unnoticed? some idea?

Thanks

Carlos

--
Carlos Rovira