Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Merve Temizer <me...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/31 15:37:16 UTC

Adding Custom Project

In 3.0beta4

there is no module list in pom.xml of root server application(app).

I want to add some mailets and want it them to take place in a separate
project for nice management.

But should i put my workspace project into "dependencies" list in pom.xml ?

If i do so, eclipse show me build error.

Workspace resolution is a nice thing, but i think i must tell root project
(app) about my custom project.

How to tell, what to write in my custom projects pom.xml about groupid and
artifactid,

and what to write on pom.xml's artifactid and groupid of root app?

I am afraid whatever i write in root pom.xml, i get build error.

Thanks for suggestions.

Re: Adding Custom Project

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Hi,

That's standard maven working. You need to define a pom in your custom
mailet project (groupId, artifactId, version,...), and add back that
information in the app pom.xml under the dependencies tag.

Thx, Eric

Re: Adding Custom Project

Posted by Merve Temizer <me...@gmail.com>.
No idea?