Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michael Wilde <Mi...@standardlife.com> on 2010/08/04 17:22:28 UTC

Mike Wilde is out of the office

I will be out of the office starting  04/08/2010 and will not return until
06/08/2010.

If you have any urgent production Healthcare issues please contact Iain B
Miller, Tam Kyle or George Rae.

If urgent please raise an incident in the TST DBAMR USD queue.

RE: Mike Wilde is out of the office

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
a couple of days is nothing to worry about

Anna Chapman was subscribed to a email support list for an Apache build project (think yiddish for acculumator of knowledge)
her autoresponder sent "Anna is Out of Office" messages to everyone on the that email list for Anna from June 29 until July 10
gratefully.."Anna is Out of Office" Messages stopped when she got back home
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10442223

Martin

Re: [OT] Mike Wilde is out of the office

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: [OT] Mike Wilde is out of the office

Posted by Bob Hall <rf...@yahoo.com>.

--- On Wed, 8/4/10 at 9:48 AM, Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

> Mike,
>
> You sure seem to be out of the office a lot.
>
> Are they paying you well over there?
>
> Also, it seems you have returned (today is 2010-08-04, at
> least in
> Washington, DC): you should either disable your
> out-of-office reminder
> or update the dates ;)
>
> - -chris

Or he's using DD/MM/YYYY.  In any case, he should configure his out-of-office reminder to *not* be sent to user lists...

- Bob

Re: Mike Wilde is out of the office

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.