Posted to user@ode.apache.org by ratha <ra...@wso2.com> on 2008/12/14 16:51:37 UTC

The scheme is not conformant in ODE

Hi all,

When i try a  sample bpel process(It contains xml schema file), it gives
following  exception[1]. But when i send soap messages it works
fine(using SOAPUI).
can somebody tell me why this occurs?

Thanks.
-Ratha.

*[1]com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.TransletException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.utils.URI$MalformedURIException: The
scheme is not conformant.*

Re: The scheme is not conformant in ODE

Posted by Surendar <su...@7strata.com>.
what error u getting, can u send me the full error and your soap message

Posted by ratha <ra...@wso2.com>.
Hi Matthieu,

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ratha <ra...@wso2.com>.
Hi all;
My schema is as follows,

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xs:schema elementFormDefault="qualified"
    attributeFormDefault="unqualified"
    targetNamespace="http://www.example.org/elements.xsd"
    xmlns:tns="http://www.example.org/elements.xsd"

 <xs:element name="LoanServiceRequest"  type="tns:LoanServiceRequest"/>
    <xs:element name="RiskAssessorResponse"
type="tns:RiskAssessorResponse"/>
    <xs:element name="LoanApproverResponse"
type="tns:LoanApprovalResponse" />

    <xs:complexType name="LoanServiceRequest">
        <xs:sequence>
            <xs:element name="FirstName" type="xs:string" />
            <xs:element name="LastName">
                <xs:simpleType>
                    <xs:restriction base="xs:string">
                        <xs:minLength value="1"></xs:minLength>
                    </xs:restriction>
                </xs:simpleType>
            </xs:element>
            <xs:element name="Amount">
                <xs:simpleType>
                    <xs:restriction base="xs:int">
                        <xs:minExclusive value="1"></xs:minExclusive>
                        <xs:maxExclusive value="1000000"></xs:maxExclusive>
                    </xs:restriction>
                </xs:simpleType>
            </xs:element>
            </xs:sequence>
    </xs:complexType>

    <xs:complexType name="RiskAssessorResponse">
        <xs:sequence>
            <xs:element name="riskAssessment" type="tns:RiskAssessment" />
            <xs:any minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"
namespace="##other"/>
        </xs:sequence>
    </xs:complexType>

    <xs:complexType name="LoanApprovalResponse">
        <xs:sequence>
            <xs:element name="responseToLoanRequest"
                type="tns:ResponseValue" />
            <xs:element name="responseDescription" type="xs:string"
                minOccurs="0" />
                    </xs:sequence>
    </xs:complexType>

    <xs:simpleType name="RiskAssessment">