Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marcos Camargo <mc...@broadcom.com> on 2015/06/20 14:01:36 UTC

SSI for CGI output ...

Is it possible to have SSI parse CGI output? I would like to include the header and footer using the include command available in SSI inside a CGI script. How do I do that? Do I have to specify a different Content-type?

Thanks,

Marc

RE: SSI for CGI output ...

Posted by Marcos Camargo <mc...@broadcom.com>.
I am not seeing the file being included in my webpage. This is what I have as far as code and setup

This is my content type:

This is the code in perl script:
       print qq(<!--#include virtual="logo.inc" -->\n);

This is my .htacess
Options +Includes
XBitHack on

I could not find any documentation on how to do SSI in CGI output.

Thanks,

Marc

Posted by Marcos Camargo <mc...@broadcom.com>.
Nick,