Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jignesh Kapadia <ji...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/18 02:33:43 UTC

multiple checkboxes

Hi ,
      I have a scenario in our aplication which we are developing with Struts1.1.  on first screen we are displaying bunch of records retrieved from database. Each record will have checkbox in first column. This check box wil be initially checked or unchecked depending upon the value of a bean attribute. A user can chsnge this .He/She can check or uncheck any check boxes for any records.On the next screen it should show me the updated records. i.e. records which are unchecked on previous page should be seen as unchecked and records which are checked on previous page should be shown as checked.
I tried this using <html:multibox       tag but it is not working.

can somebody give a suggestion on this? It will be good help from your side if you can give your expert feedback ASAP.

Thanks,
Jignesh Kapadia