Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Zineb Bendhiba <be...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/18 11:38:04 UTC

Impossible to upload artifacts to repository.apache.org

Hello,

I began this morning releasing camel-quarkus 2.6.0, but it's been 2.5 hours
since I can't upload artifacts anymore to the repository. I can but it's
way too slow and ends up on timeout every time.

Do you know if there is a known infrastructure issue? I can't tell if the
problem is with my internet provider or if it's from Nexus.

--
Zineb

Re: Impossible to upload artifacts to repository.apache.org

Posted by Zineb Bendhiba <be...@gmail.com>.
Oh thanks
That was maybe my problem.
I’d note that for next time.

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Zineb,

--
Zoran Regvart

Re: Impossible to upload artifacts to repository.apache.org

Posted by Zineb Bendhiba <be...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zineb Bendhiba <be...@gmail.com>.
 Hello Gregor,

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.