Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Ashish Dobhal <do...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/08 21:06:17 UTC

OIV Tool

Hey everyone,
Could anyone tell me which versions of hadoop is the OIV tool compatible
with.

Re: OIV Tool

Posted by Akira AJISAKA <aj...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>.
Hi Ashish,

OIV tool (~2.3.0) is compatible with the Hadoop 1.X series.
However, OIV tool in 2.4.x is not compatible with previous
releases (~2.3.0) since the format of fsimage has been changed.

Thanks,
Akira

Re: OIV Tool

Posted by Akira AJISAKA <aj...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>.