Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ad...@eFunds.com on 2002/06/07 21:41:03 UTC

Missing components

Does anyone know where I can get the jar(s) that contain these?

I have used WinZip and went through the avalon stuff and not found them as
has the compiler.

Description
descripti org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception:
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException:
      Error compiling sitemap_xmap: Line 22, column 11: Class
org.apache.avalon.framework.component.Component not found in import.
      Line 23, column 11: Class
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.Configurable not found in import.
      Line 24, column 11: Class
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.Configuration not found in
import.
      Line 25, column 11: Class
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException not found
in import.
      Line 26, column 11: Class
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.DefaultConfiguration not found in
import.
      Line 27, column 11: Class org.apache.avalon.framework.parameters.
      Parameters not found in import.
      Line 0, column 0: error: Class
org.apache.avalon.framework.logger.AbstractLoggable not found in class
org.apache.cocoon.xml.AbstractXMLConsumer.
      7 errors

Is there something else I am missing?

Thanks,
Adam

Re: Missing components

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Adam_Waldal@eFunds.com wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can get the jar(s) that contain these?
> org.apache.avalon.framework.component.Component not found in import.

Try avalon-framework-4.1.2.jar, from
  http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-avalon/release/framework/v4.1.2/

J.Pietschmann