Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Shesha Nanda <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/04 06:16:53 UTC

SSL/TLS for Ignite web-console

Hi,

Am trying add SSL/TLS security for the ignite web-console.

Could you please let me know the steps to configure SSL/TLS security for
the Ignite web-console

--
*Regards*

*Sheshananda Naidu*

Re: SSL/TLS for Ignite web-console

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hello Shesha,

Enable SSL configuration in your cluster config as follows

<bean id="grid.cfg" class=
"org.apache.ignite.configuration.IgniteConfiguration">
     <!-- SSL configuration -->
     <property name="sslContextFactory">
         <bean class="org.apache.ignite.ssl.SslContextFactory">
             <property name="keyStoreFilePath" value="keystore/server.jks"/>
             <property name="keyStorePassword" value="123456"/>
             <property name="trustManagers">
               <bean class="org.apache.ignite.ssl.SslContextFactory"
factory-method="getDisabledTrustManager"/>
             </property>
             <property name="cipherSuites" value="TLS_RSA_WITH_NULL_SHA256,
TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_NULL_SHA, TLS_ECDH_RSA_WITH_NULL_SHA"/>
         </bean>
     </property>

    <!-- Enable SSL for external connect  -->
    <property name="connectorConfiguration">
        <bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.ConnectorConfiguration"

            <property name="sslEnabled" value="true"/>
            <property name="sslClientAuth" value="true"/>
        </bean>
    </property>
</bean>

Then change "node-uri" parameter of web-agent's default.properties file to
https: protocol.

More info on SSL usage in Ignite.

-
Denis