Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by rubenll <ru...@hotmail.com> on 2007/11/03 12:59:12 UTC

looking for "hire" dev for a customization

First of all excuse me if it is not the correct place for it.

We are looking for somebody to make a (we think) simple change. We need to
add a field called "user" to index and in the url file add a user owner for
the url (we can have duplicates) ir order to search only in the urls "owned"
by a specified user.

Example of file

http://www.apache.org;mike
http://www.f1.com;joe
http://www.apache.org;joe
http://news.yahoo.com;peter

Please, if anybody interesting please mail me  to :
administrandosistemas@gmail.com

thanks in advance.
Rub