Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Dan Hollis <go...@anime.net> on 2005/01/06 00:42:00 UTC

blank lines in headers from spamassassin 3.0.2 corrupting mails?

We upgraded from 2.64 to 3.0.2 and now all of a sudden we are getting
mails with blank lines in the headers, eg

        autolearn=no version=3.0.2

This means that users are suddenly seeing headers in the body of their
emails.

This does not happen with 2.64.

What's going on?

-Dan

Re: blank lines in headers from spamassassin 3.0.2 corrupting mails?

Posted by Loren Wilton <lw...@earthlink.net>.
> We upgraded from 2.64 to 3.0.2 and now all of a sudden we are getting
> mails with blank lines in the headers, eg

Certainly doesn't happen normally.
The last time someone reported this happening it turned out to be a broken
version of the integration tool they were using, as best I recall.  I think
upgrading the tool fixed it.  However I don't recall what that tool was.
How are you integrating SA?

        Loren