Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Kiran Biswal <bi...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/05 21:43:19 UTC

protobuf data as input to spark streaming

Hello Experts

Has anyone used protobuf (proto3) encoded data (from kafka) as input source
and been able to do spark structured streaming?

I would appreciate if you can share any sample code/example

Regards
Kiran

Re: protobuf data as input to spark streaming

Posted by Kiran Biswal <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hello Stelios, friendly reminder if you could share any sample code/repo

Are you using a schema registry?

Thanks
Kiran

Posted by Kiran Biswal <bi...@gmail.com>.