Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Henning Eriksson <he...@educ.umu.se> on 2010/01/12 13:42:19 UTC

Moodle plugin

Hi,

I'm working as a system developer at Umeå university and we are working
on a widget that we want to run in Moodle. But the current Wookie Moodle
plugin doesn´t seem to work properly. Is there any work on that plugin
or any plans to update it? I'm using the plugin version dated to 2009-11-24.

Thanks in advance,
Henning Eriksson

Re: Moodle plugin

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.
On 13 Jan 2010, at 09:04, Ross Gardler wrote:

> On 12/01/2010 21:16, Scott Wilson wrote:
>> The Moodle Block for Wookie has been approved as a Moodle
>> component, and
>> so you can raise any other issues you find on the Moodle bug tracker.
>>
>> The block is now located at:
>>
>> http://cvs.moodle.org/contrib/plugins/blocks/wookie/
>
> Who is maintaining the block over there?

That would be me (for now at least)

Re: Moodle plugin

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.

Re: Moodle plugin

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Henning,

I've created bug reports at Moodle for the issues you've found, and
also suggested some fixes:

http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/CONTRIB-1718
http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/CONTRIB-1719

Re: Moodle plugin