Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Thomas Vandahl <th...@tewisoft.de> on 2007/08/24 16:08:01 UTC

Re: Excalibur votes (Was: [VOTE] new cornerstone libraries)

Hi Carsten,

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Thomas Vandahl wrote:
>
>>The Turbine sub-project Fulcrum uses Avalon as its component technology
>>of choice. In this way, we are also dependent on Excalibur and
>>interested in its well-being. If we can be of help, please let us know.
>>

> Ah, great - so if you or anyone else is interested in becoming an
> excalibur committer and pmc member please let us know and I'll start
> another vote :)

To make myself clear: Yes, I'm interested. I'm forwarding this offer to
the other Turbine folks, if you don't mind.

Bye, Thomas.

Re: Excalibur votes (Was: [VOTE] new cornerstone libraries)

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> Hi Carsten,
>
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>> Thomas Vandahl wrote:
>>
>>> The Turbine sub-project Fulcrum uses Avalon as its component technology
>>> of choice. In this way, we are also dependent on Excalibur and
>>> interested in its well-being. If we can be of help, please let us know.
>>>

>> Ah, great - so if you or anyone else is interested in becoming an
>> excalibur committer and pmc member please let us know and I'll start
>> another vote :)
>
> To make myself clear: Yes, I'm interested. I'm forwarding this offer to
> the other Turbine folks, if you don't mind.

Yes, that's fine!

I'll start a vote sometime next week.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Excalibur votes (Was: [VOTE] new cornerstone libraries)

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.