Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Kalpesh Jadhav <ka...@vertoz.com> on 2015/05/26 08:22:19 UTC

Minimum Hardware Configuration

Hi Team,

I am setting Storm and Kafka on AWS EC2 servers.

We are processing logs through this.
Max 2500 records per seconds will come log size will be average 1.5 MB.
Can anyone suggest me Minimum Hardware configuration as per your experience.

Thanks,
Kalpesh Jadhav

Re: Minimum Hardware Configuration

Posted by Kalpesh Jadhav <ka...@vertoz.com>.
Hi Taylor,

Thanks for help.
What extra specification you need please let me know, I can provide that
as well.

Currently we are creating prototype with storm and kafka, that’s the
reason records are less.
In future numbers will get increase.
Before that I have to make this up and running.

Now I am going with m3.large, your suggestions will definitely help us.
If you want to share anything else, then please.

Thanks,
Kalpesh Jadhav

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.