Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@apache.org> on 2015/06/25 10:17:00 UTC

[packaging] updated Ubuntu PPA

Hi folks,

The Ubuntu dev PPA [1] has a minor update to fix an issue reported
privately by Shawn Parrish, that prevents the daemon running correctly
on a minimal Ubuntu 14.04 install. TIL chdir is not built-in...

    https://github.com/dch/couchdb-launchpad/commit/c07695b.patch

This covers Trusty and Utopic, if any other version is needed just let
me know. See [2] for package details.

Assuming nobody reports an issue in the next day or so, I'll push the
new builds to the stable PPA [3] for next week.

A+
Dave
—
  Dave Cottlehuber
  dch@apache.org
  Sent from my Couch

[1]: https://launchpad.net/~couchdb/+archive/ubuntu/dev
[2]: https://launchpad.net/~couchdb/+archive/ubuntu/dev/+packages
[3]: https://launchpad.net/~couchdb/+archive/ubuntu/stable

Re: [packaging] updated Ubuntu PPA

Posted by "Eli Stevens (Gmail)" <wi...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your continued work on this!

Eli

Posted by "Eli Stevens (Gmail)" <wi...@gmail.com>.