Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by "Schrecker, Wolfgang" <Wo...@Atos.net> on 2013/08/29 16:24:22 UTC

Context based routing

Hi all,

I am new to this list, so please bear with me.
Going to all the docs will be quite consuming, so I ask you where to start looking in order to save some time:

This is what I want:
I want soap messages where a tag (EndToEndId) does not start with 'XXX' to be forwarded to some web service and to return all replies to the sender.
All messages where the tag (s.a.) does start with 'XXX', I want send a soap reply where the content of this tag is set into the reply, and return it.

Is there a sample (or combination of them) to do this?
Any help appreciated!

Wolfgang Schrecker

Atos Worldline GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Wolf Kunisch
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christophe Duquenne
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister: Frankfurt/Main HRB 40 417

* * * * * * * * L E G A L    D I S C L A I M E R * * * * * * * *
This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it. As its integrity cannot be secured on the internet, the Atos group liability cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavors to maintain a computer virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and shall not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.
* * * * * * * * L E G A L    D I S C L A I M E R * * * * * * * *