Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by JC Tchitchiama <jc...@panonet.net> on 2003/06/24 15:53:47 UTC

Exception when adding a document

Greeting folks,

I am trying to add a document to an existing collecntions when I get the
followd exception. It seems like a API mismatch between IDL generated
implementation and what the interface expects.

Any ideas or pointers ?

Best Regards.
JC

Using xindice-1.0
Using OpenORB-1.3.0

[java] XML:DB org.xmldb.api.base.XMLDBException 1 Collection Cannot Store
     [java] org.xmldb.api.base.XMLDBException: Collection Cannot Store
     [java]     at
org.apache.xindice.core.FaultCodes.createXMLDBException(FaultCodes.java:239)
     [java]     at
org.apache.xindice.client.xmldb.CollectionImpl.storeResource(CollectionImpl.java:518)
     [java]     at
com.mycom.xml.xmldb.XMLDatabaseManager.addDocument(XMLDatabaseManager.java:627)
     [java]     at
com.mycom.xml.xmldb.XMLDatabaseManager.main(XMLDatabaseManager.java:1149)
     [java] Exception in thread "main" com.mycom.ANException: XML:DB
org.xmldb.api.base.XMLDBException 1 Collection Cannot Store
     [java]     at
com.mycom.xml.xmldb.XMLDatabaseManager.addDocument(XMLDatabaseManager.java:647)

Re: Exception when adding a document

Posted by JC Tchitchiama <jc...@panonet.net>.
On Tuesday 24 Jun 2003 2:53 pm, JC Tchitchiama wrote:
> Greeting folks,

Ensure that the jar xmldb-sdk is in the path !!!

--

Best Regards.

JC.
jct@panonet.net