Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by John Casey <ca...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/03 18:12:57 UTC

Re: [vote] Attempt 2: Release 2.2-beta-1 of maven-assembly-plugin

Ok, I've fixed MASSEMBLY-194, and put a new test in place to verify it.
However, I cannot get Continuum to build from trunk, so I'm unable to build
your attached test project. I'm currently merging the fix over to the
2.2-beta-1 tag, then I'll push up a new RC to my people.a.o account. I
should be done in around ten minutes or so.

-john

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
Thanks John for this.

Is there anything left to process the beta-1 release?

Thanks,
Stéphane

Posted by John Casey <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.