Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Andrew Palumbo <an...@msn.com> on 2020/01/13 22:27:12 UTC

Planning for next Hangout

Hey All, I'm Trying to find a good day for the next hangou/meeting:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10oWUL890PsFc8Bhbnd10OxLN7ef9wGcEYhpg9-L1Fnc/edit?usp=sharing

  1.  Cancelled last Friday, January 11 2020 due to several conflicts and illness.

  2.  This coming Friday is a no go for @rawkintrevo, on vacation.

  3.  The following Friday, January 24, 2020?

The link above has comment permissions for all please let me know if you'd like to be added to edit.

Could all that are interested comment on the above link please with availability?  I think that there is much to discuss.

--Andy

Below please find a link to the last meeting's notes:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eN1l7y332vzmwn6ooXF-wsNPyi_momaeZu5WQh0MD34/edit