Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by "qiaozhanwei@outlook.com" <qi...@outlook.com> on 2020/08/27 06:08:43 UTC

回复: discuss next version what to do

sorry , I personally consider important tasks

1,Api Server communicate for Master instand of scan command table
2,Alert module support service for other service invoke
3,SQL task support multiple sqls and parameter passing optimization
4,Suport passing parameters between tasks

Best Regards
---------------
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Zhanwei Qiao 乔占卫
qiaozhanwei@outlook.com
---------------

Collect development tasks for the next version

My personal task is more important :
1,Api Server communicate for Master instand of scan command table
2,Alert module support service for other service invoke
3,SQL task support multiple sqls and parameter passing optimization
4,Suport passing parameters between tasks

Welcome to discuss

If you are interested in the above tasks, you can claim it
Or add tasks that interest you

Thx

Best Regards
---------------

Posted by 向偲彪 <xi...@qq.com>.
1. Increase the timeout processing, for example, if the user does not operate for an hour, the current cookie is invalid, and exit to the login interface
2. Increase user operation log function
3. Resources support soft delete

Best Regards
Caibiao Xiang

Posted by boyi <zh...@163.com>.
hi:

--------------------------------------

Re:回复: discuss next version what to do

Posted by zhuangchong6 <zh...@163.com>.
3,SQL task support multiple sqls and parameter passing optimization

and SQL task support resource file

在 2020-08-27 14:08:43,"qiaozhanwei@outlook.com" <qi...@outlook.com> 写道:

Posted by JUN GAO <ga...@gmail.com>.
What about Alert Plugin ?