Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Eduardo B <eb...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/20 17:38:39 UTC

Cannot assign JIRA issues to myself

Hello,

Does anyone know how to get permission access to assign JIRA issues that I
have opened? For some reason I don't have the "Assign" tab when I log in.
My user is: eduardobreijo

Any help will be appreciated.

Screen shot:

Thanks,
Eduardo M. Breijo

Re: Cannot assign JIRA issues to myself

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
I've added you to the MYFACES jira project.  Let me know if you think there
are any others you might work on.

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eduardo B <eb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stan Silvert <ss...@redhat.com>.