Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/26 01:21:21 UTC

maven-overlay and jetty6 plugin

While the war-overlay feature appears to work pretty well, it doesn't
work at all with the jetty6 plugin.  Is this a known issue?  Are there
any plans to fix this, or should I talk to someone on a different
(jetty) mailing list?

Without this feature, it doesn't seem that AppFuse can be a war
library, but rather will have to continue as a starter project w/ a
bunch of files in it by default.

Thanks,

Matt

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-war-plugin/examples/war-overlay.html