Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com> on 2017/03/02 21:46:57 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Resource Resolver 1.5.18

Hi,

This is the replacement for the cancelled 1.5.16 release.

We solved 3 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12339759/

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1651/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1651 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Resource Resolver 1.5.18

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com>.
Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

+1 (binding): Justin Edelson, Stefan Seifert, Karl Pauls, Daniel Klco,
Oliver Lietz

I will copy this release to the Sling dist directory and
promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Resource Resolver 1.5.18

Posted by Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org>.
+1 checked signatures and build

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Resource Resolver 1.5.18

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Resource Resolver 1.5.18

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com>.
my +1