Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2006/03/27 22:36:43 UTC

No JIRA emails on the list since the move.

I have not seen any JIRA emails on the dev list since the JIRA
instance moved to Apache hardware.  Perhaps it's emails are being
moderated?  Who's a list moderator here?

Hiram

Re: No JIRA emails on the list since the move.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Guilty as charged :) Should be fine now. The spam detector in GMail is
way too good; it thinks the moderate mails are spam (which most of
them are). We need a moderate plugin for GMail :)

James

--

James
-------

Re: No JIRA emails on the list since the move.

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
thx!  James, start moderating ;-)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gu...@worldonline.fr>.
I think James is.