Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by noamt <te...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/06 18:12:02 UTC

Highlighted excerpt from specific property query

Hi all

I've configured a custom analyzer and enabled the use of an excerpt on a
custom node property.

If I perform a node-level query for a value of the custom property with the
query:

//element(*,myNamespace:myFileType) [jcr:contains(.,'searchTerm')]

I receive the expected results, and each row returns the expected excerpt
and appropriate highlights.
But when I try to execute a property specific query (to utilize the custom
analyzer I've written):

//element(*,myNamespace:myFileType)
[jcr:contains(myNamespace:myCustomProperty,'searchTerm')]

I receive the expected results, but the excerpt returned from each row
contains the complete value of the property, and no highlights at all.

How can I receive highlighted excerpts from a specific property search?

Thanks in advance

Noam

Re: Highlighted excerpt from specific property query

Posted by noamt <te...@gmail.com>.
Thanks

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com>.

Posted by noamt <te...@gmail.com>.