Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Kaxil Naik <ka...@apache.org> on 2021/05/19 13:44:40 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Airflow Helm Chart 1.0.0 based on 1.0.0rc2

Hello all,

The vote to release Apache Airflow Helm Chart version 1.0.0 based
on 1.0.0rc2 is now closed.

The vote PASSED with 4 binding "+1", 4 non-binding "+1" and 0 "-1" votes:

"+1" Binding votes:

   - Kaxil Naik
   - Jarek Potiuk
   - Ash Berlin-Taylor
   - Xiaodong Deng

"+1" Non-Binding votes:

   - Jed Cunningham
   - Ephraim Anierobi
   - Dennis Akpenyi
   - Ian Stanton

Vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r865f041e491a2a7a52e17784abf0d0f2e35c3bac5ae8a05927285558%40%3Cdev.airflow.apache.org%3E

I'll continue with the release process and the release announcement will
follow shortly.

Thanks,
Kaxil Naik

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Airflow Helm Chart 1.0.0 based on 1.0.0rc2

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.
Hurray!

--
+48 660 796 129