Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Jyothi Panduranga <jp...@telverse.com> on 2002/06/12 22:58:42 UTC

Layout problem with JDBCAppender

Hi,

  I am trying to run the example program 'Sort' using the attached
configuration file.  I trying to log the msgs to SQL database.  I keep
getting this following error.  Has anybody experienced the same problem
before?  Can somebody give me pointers and suggest me a good
documentation about using JDBCAppender and how to set its properties.

Thanks,
Jyothi

        at
org.apache.log4j.jdbc.JDBCAppender.getLogStatement(JDBCAppender.java:138
)
        at
org.apache.log4j.jdbc.JDBCAppender.flushBuffer(JDBCAppender.java:229)
        at
org.apache.log4j.jdbc.JDBCAppender.append(JDBCAppender.java:126)
        at
org.apache.log4j.AppenderSkeleton.doAppend(AppenderSkeleton.java:222)
        at
org.apache.log4j.helpers.AppenderAttachableImpl.appendLoopOnAppenders(Ap
penderAttachableImpl.java:5
7)
        at org.apache.log4j.Category.callAppenders(Category.java:190)
        at org.apache.log4j.Category.forcedLog(Category.java:375)
        at org.apache.log4j.Category.info(Category.java:678)
        at examples.Sort.main(Sort.java:54)

 <<sort1.lcf>>