Posted to builds@apache.org by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@apache.org> on 2014/06/01 04:37:26 UTC

Re: Overuse of depth=1 on calls to Accumulo's Jenkins jobs' /api/json

The only thing we've found is that we were using links such as this [1] for
build status on our website.  I've removed them, so let us know if the json
calls don't drop off.

[1]: https://builds.apache.org/job/Accumulo-Master/lastBuild/buildStatus

Re: Fwd: Re: Overuse of depth=1 on calls to Accumulo's Jenkins jobs' /api/json

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
FYI, I also just reverted the changes to the website that removed the
Jenkins job status.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
(fwd back to dev@a.a.o)

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.