Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org> on 2012/08/16 09:20:05 UTC

[RESULT] Moving source control from svn to git

The vote has passed with 13 +1 votes and 1 +0 vote. I'll kick off the process shortly.

Vote break down for +1:

PMC:
* Arvind Prabhakar
* Zimdars, Paul
* Olivier Lamy
* Jarek Jarcec Cecho

Committers:
* Alex Newman
* Kathleen Ting

Community:
* Alexander Alten-Lorenz
* Cheolsoo Park
* Neelavar Rao, Rakesh
* Babu, Prashanth
* Jonathan Wu
* Rajesh Bawal
* Ben Flint

Vote break down for 0:

Community:
* Abhijeet Gaikwad

Vote break down for -1:

* No -1 votes.

Relevant thread for dev@: http://markmail.org/message/6dv22aqeloww2nc6
Relevant thread for user@: http://markmail.org/message/qavw4foxaetfoyd2

Re: [RESULT] Moving source control from svn to git

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi sqoop developers,
it appears that Apache Infra has set our current svn repository to read only state for purpose of the transition. Please hold off your commits, we will try to do the transition as fast as we can. Please accept my apology for zero heads-up.

You can follow the progress on following Infra ticket:

Jarcec

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.