Posted to dev@kvrocks.apache.org by Yuan Wang <wa...@apache.org> on 2022/10/28 12:39:18 UTC

Kvrocks podling report - November2022

Hi, guys,

I already added the podling report to the incubator wiki page,
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/November2022#kvrocks

Please have a look,  and correct me if there are some wrong things.

Please mentors sign if you feel ok.

Thanks.

Best regards
Yuan Wang

Re: Kvrocks podling report - November2022

Posted by hulk <hu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for all mentor's help!

--
Best Regards,
- *Hulk Lin*

Re: Kvrocks podling report - November2022

Posted by Xiaoqiao He <he...@apache.org>.
Signed. LGTM.

Posted by Liang Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
Signed it.

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
Signed. Look good to me with one comment on the page.

Best,
tison.

Yuan Wang <wa...@apache.org> 于2022年10月28日周五 20:40写道: