Posted to user@flink.apache.org by miki haiat <mi...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/24 06:31:58 UTC

How to run flip-6 on mesos

HI,
Im trying to tun flip-6 on mesos but its not clear to me what is the
correct way to do it .

I run  the session script and i can see that new framework has been created
in mesos  but the task manager  hasn't been created
running  taskmanager-flip6.sh throw null pointer ...

what is the correct way to run flip-6 .

thanks,

miki

Re: How to run flip-6 on mesos

Posted by Gary Yao <ga...@data-artisans.com>.
Hi Miki,

We are currently working on resolving the last blocking issues for a second
Release Candidate. Afterwards it depends on how many new blocking issues
will be
found during the testing.

Best,
Gary