Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Stephane Grialet <St...@ac-toulouse.fr> on 2001/04/23 09:51:46 UTC

How to refresh a portlet ?

Hello,

Can someone tell me how to refresh the content of a portlet every X time unities ?
Is there a specified tag designed for that in the definition of the portlet in jetspeed-config.jcfg, or must it be done in the Java program ?

thanks
Stéphane

Turbine deconnection

Posted by Jean THERSIQUEL <je...@ac-toulouse.fr>.
Hi,

Does anybody  know how to change the deconnection time for turbine ?
In the TurbineResources.properties the database.expiryTime is set to 360000
but when a user want to click on deconnection after 15 minutes, jetspeed
return a Turbine error that say the user context is set to null.

Regards

Jean Thersiquel

Re: How to refresh a portlet ?

Posted by Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>.
Stephane Grialet wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Can someone tell me how to refresh the content of a portlet every X time
> unities ?

What kind of portlet?

For memory caching of the portlet, AbstractPortlet implements
getExpire() in a way that makes portles non expiring.

Other subclasses handle it in different ways. FileWatchPortlet will
expire when the file changes,