Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Hilderich <hi...@yahoo.de> on 2015/08/31 14:22:11 UTC

bundle:watch with Karaf 3.0.4

Hello,

In Karaf 2.x each automatic bundle update via dev:watch was logged to the
karaf shell. Now with Karaf 3.0.4 no successful update is logged to the
shell anymore. Is it possible to configure the bundle:watch so the behaviour
is as dev:watch was? Of course I can see the logging in
org.apache.karaf.bundle.core.log but it was very convenient when that
message was shown on the shell too.

Thanks for any help.

Kind regards,
Hilderich

Re: bundle:watch with Karaf 3.0.4

Posted by Hilderich <hi...@yahoo.de>.
Thank you Marco. But that is not the case. The sift logger is not activated
in org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg:

Re: bundle:watch with Karaf 3.0.4

Posted by Marco Westermann <mw...@intersales.de>.
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the reason, but if you can see the log in the
file org.apache.karaf.bundle.core.log but not on shell, it sounds like
the pax logging is not configured proberly. It seems the message from
that bundle gets to the sift appender but not to the console appender.
You may have a look at the org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg

regards,
Marco