Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Frederik Mortensen <mo...@googlemail.com> on 2010/07/22 10:05:25 UTC

Using custom ssh port in Continuum

Hi folks.

Continuum seems to use the default SSH port 22 for connecting to subversion.
But i changed that port on my server. I am using svn+ssh when checking in
and
would like to configure Continuum to use my private key file and using my
custom port instead of port 22. Is that possible? How?

Thanks in advance

Re: Using custom ssh port in Continuum

Posted by Frederik Mortensen <mo...@googlemail.com>.
Those tunneling settings in
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn-book.html#svn.serverconfig.svnserve.sshauth
<http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn-book.html#svn.serverconfig.svnserve.sshauth>did
it ! That enables using rsa key authentication.
Thanks alot

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Frederik Mortensen <mo...@googlemail.com>.
I still can`t get it to work. When i try using localhost without a port, I
am getting the following error:

ssh: connect to host localhost port 22: Connection refused

This is correct, because the port has changed. When i add localhost:3333,
the following error occurs:

ssh: Could not resolve hostname localhost:3333: Name or service not known

I have to add the notice that i deactivated password connection via ssh and
i am using RSA keyfile
authentication. May this be the problem? Can I tell Continuum/SSH somehow to

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
Hi,