Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Jani Averbach <ja...@jaa.iki.fi> on 2004/06/13 23:31:21 UTC

Re: svn commit: r9982 - trunk/tools/test-scripts/svntest

On 2004-06-13 17:14-0500, brane@tigris.org wrote:

> * tools/test-scripts/svntest/svntest.sh: Run BDB and FSFS tests conditionally
>   depending on value of TEST_BDB and TEST_FSFS, respectively.

You read my mind remotely? There have to be holes in my thin foil hat.

One comment:

> +REVPREFIX=`$SVN info $SVN_REPO | $SED -ne 's@^URL .*/repos/svn/\(.*\)$@\1 r@p'`
Should be:
   REVPREFIX="`$SVN info $SVN_REPO | $SED -ne 's@^URL: .*/repos/svn/\(.*\)$@\1 r@p'` r"

because:
> +echo "BUILD: $REVPREFIX$REV on $BUILD" >> $LOG_FILE
... etc.

I could do that, but only at evening/tomorrow. Thanks for committing
this, I am quit badly stuffed up and busy at the moment and I am not
even at home, and I don't have my tigris passwd with me and what
else... sigh.

BR, Jani

--
Jani Averbach

Re: svn commit: r9982 - trunk/tools/test-scripts/svntest

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu>.
Jani Averbach wrote:

>On 2004-06-14 01:44+0200, Branko ??ibej wrote:
>

>>>One comment:

>>>Should be:
>>>  REVPREFIX="`$SVN info $SVN_REPO | $SED -ne 's@^URL: .*/repos/svn/\(.*\)$@\1 r@p'` r"
>>>
>>lready done in r9983. Not only do I read your mind, I read it /from the
>>future/. How's that? :-)
>>

>Well, how is that: I am sitting at the moment inside of the remote
>sensing company's office, and I will send our __black__ balloons over
>seas.
>
>Moreover, I am looking to my crystal ball, and I will predict that
>your svntest-subject lines will be a mess. =)

You missed the tiny fact that I put the " r" into the sed replacement
string, therefore I don't need another set of quotes around the
backticks. Your crystal ball sucks dark matter.

Re: svn commit: r9982 - trunk/tools/test-scripts/svntest

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu>.
Jani Averbach wrote:

>On 2004-06-13 17:57-0600, Jani Averbach wrote:
>

>>Moreover, I am looking to my crystal ball, and I will predict that
>>your svntest-subject lines will be a mess. =)
>>

>Well well, it seems that there is something wrong with my crystal ball
>(REVPREFIX is just fine, you put 'r' in the sed-script by sneaky and
>cunning way...) =)

I'm a bastard, aren't I? :-)

Re: svn commit: r9982 - trunk/tools/test-scripts/svntest

Posted by Jani Averbach <ja...@jaa.iki.fi>.

Posted by Jani Averbach <ja...@jaa.iki.fi>.

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu>.
Jani Averbach wrote:

>On 2004-06-13 17:14-0500, brane@tigris.org wrote:
>
>> tools/test-scripts/svntest/svntest.sh: Run BDB and FSFS tests conditionally
>>  depending on value of TEST_BDB and TEST_FSFS, respectively.
>>

>You read my mind remotely? There have to be holes in my thin foil hat.

I do it with neutrinos, no tin foil hat will stop that.

>One comment:
>
>>REVPREFIX=`$SVN info $SVN_REPO | $SED -ne 's@^URL .*/repos/svn/\(.*\)$@\1 r@p'`
>>

>Should be:
>   REVPREFIX="`$SVN info $SVN_REPO | $SED -ne 's@^URL: .*/repos/svn/\(.*\)$@\1 r@p'` r"

Already done in r9983. Not only do I read your mind, I read it /from the
future/. How's that? :-)

>I could do that, but only at evening/tomorrow. Thanks for committing
>this, I am quit badly stuffed up and busy at the moment and I am not
>even at home, and I don't have my tigris passwd with me and what
>else... sigh.

Well, I was curious if it all works, and my cron is scheduled for a bit
after midnight, so ... I admit impatience along with mind-reading.