Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rich Dougherty <ri...@rd.gen.nz> on 2002/12/06 02:29:59 UTC

[Collections] [SUBMIT] Unmodifiable iterators

Hi

This patch adds two methods to IteratorUtils which return unmodifiable
views of iterators. One wraps an Iterator, the other a ListIterator.
These methods are analogues to the methods for collections in the
java.util.Collections class.

Rich

Re: [Collections] [SUBMIT] Unmodifiable iterators

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.
Patch applied, thanks.

Stephen

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.