Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sumit bhardwaj <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/10 00:38:19 UTC

Query - Regarding JSR223 Sampler Jmeter

Hi All,

I am trying to build the Webdav http method in the JSR223 jmeter sampler
using "org.apache.commons.httpclient.HTTPClient". I am able to successfully
send the webdav http request but when trying to read the response, I am not
able to capture the HTTP response body rather getting JSR223 sampler
response not the actual response from server.  The response body is coming
out to be null.

*Code:*

*String uri = "http://localhost:5252 <http://localhost:5252>";*

*HostConfiguration hostConfig = new HostConfiguration();*

*    hostConfig.setHost(uri);*

*   HttpClient client = new HttpClient();*

*    client.setHostConfiguration(hostConfig);*

*        String propfindUri = "http://localhost:5252/abc/
<http://localhost:5252/abc/> ";*

*     DavPropertyNameSet propsNameSet = new  DavPropertyNameSet();*

*     propsNameSet.add(DavPropertyName.GETETAG);*

*    PropFindMethod mymethod = new PropFindMethod(propfindUri,
propsNameSet, DavConstants.DEPTH_1);*

*           client.executeMethod(mymethod);*

*    return method.getResponseBodyAsString();*

Request you to please help me to capture the response body.

Thanks,

Sumeet