Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Eli Collins <el...@cloudera.com> on 2012/08/26 02:29:59 UTC

Issue creation notification

Hey gang,

It doesn't look like issue creation mail is going to this list like
the other dev lists?  How about we setup yarn-dev to get the same
notification traffic that common, mr, and hdfs dev get?

Thanks,
Eli

Re: Issue creation notification

Posted by Karthik Kambatla <ka...@cloudera.com>.
I have filed an INFRA ticket for notification settings -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5231 Please feel free to edit
it appropriately.

For kicking the Jenkins job when we submit a patch, should we create
another JIRA or is it in our hands?

Thanks
Karthik

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Robert Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com>.
I tried to update the notification too, but I do not have permissions to
edit the Notification Scheme.  You can subscribe to
yarn-issues@hadoop.apache.org and get everything.  That is set up and
working.

--Bobby

Posted by Karthik Kambatla <ka...@cloudera.com>.