Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Peram, Sudhakara" <Su...@pfizer.com> on 2011/01/05 22:19:30 UTC

O_RDWR is not a valid Fcntl macro

Hi All

I am using NDBM_File to store the users information in hash format, in
that to read/write and create hash file I am using O_RDWR and O_CREAT
macros from Fcntl module. It is working fine for some times and few
times I am getting Internal Server Error and below error message is
printing in error log.

Error Message:

[error] O_RDWR is not a valid Fcntl macro at
~/httpd/htdocs/xxxx/gui/xxx.pl line xx.

I am using Apache 1.3.42, mod_perl 1.31 and perl 5.12.2 in my
application.

Can anyone please help me on this and let me know if any more
information required.

Regards

Sudhakar