Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by "Klein, Scott @ TW" <sc...@L-3com.com> on 2002/06/05 23:09:35 UTC

JTableAppender anyone?

I was curious if anyone out there knows of an Appender extension for
JTable's?

I've looked into LumberMill, but they don't seem to have a specific Appender
class for it. Am I wrong to think that this would be fairly easy to do, and
also extremely useful? LumberMill has their own TableModel (which is fine I
guess), but wouldn't you *want* a customized Appender for this.

The way I view it (and I may be wrong) is if you change the JTableAppender
configuration then the JTable view (columns, etc) would change as well...

Any input/advice/thoughts would be appreciated.

scott