Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by 王亮 <wa...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/25 08:43:11 UTC

Is there any instructions for new developers for drill

I want to write some plugins for drill.

but the documentation in drill site is mainly for users, but not for
developers.
For example, I want to import drill into Eclipse or Idea, but there seems
no related information in Google.

I only find some tips in https://github.com/paul-rogers/drill/wiki
Is there any more documents?

Re: Is there any instructions for new developers for drill

Posted by Paul Rogers <pa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thanks! Glad you found the book useful.
- Paul

    On Friday, December 7, 2018, 8:00:29 PM PST, 王亮 <wa...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Thanks, I have one "Learning Apache Drill:Query and Analyze Distributed
Data Sources with SQL" , wonderful book: )

Re: Is there any instructions for new developers for drill

Posted by 王亮 <wa...@gmail.com>.

Paul Rogers <pa...@yahoo.com.invalid> 于2018年10月26日周五 上午1:03写道:

Posted by Paul Rogers <pa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi Wangliang,