Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Rahul Kulkarni <Ra...@symphonysv.com> on 2009/02/20 12:59:50 UTC

Would like to build Axis' latest source code

Hi All,

I would like to get and build the latest source code of the Axis. Please
let me know how I can download the latest source code. Please note that
I have svn client installed on my Windows box and the following command
is not letting me download the latest source code.

svn co http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/axis/trunk/java/

Thanks and Regards,

// Rahul

"This email and any files transmitted with it contain confidential, proprietary,
privileged information of Symphony Services Corp (India) Pvt. Ltd. and are intended
solely for the use of the recipient/s to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized
notifying, copying or distributing of this e-mail, directly or indirectly, and the
contents therein in full or part is prohibited by any entity who is not a recipient.
Any email received inadvertently or by mistake should be deleted by the entity who
is not a recipient thereof. You may be pleased to notify the sender immediately by
email and the email should be deleted from your system".

Re: Would like to build Axis' latest source code

Posted by Charith Wickramarachchi <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rahul,
Try
svn co   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/java