Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sven Homburg <Sv...@hsofttec.com> on 2007/10/23 22:21:40 UTC

[T5] components collection release 0.3.0

Hi there,

components collection release 0.3.0 is accessable now
at http://code.google.com/p/tapestry5-components

(requiers tapestry 5.0.6)

--
best regards
Sven

Re: [T5] components collection release 0.3.0

Posted by Daniel Jue <te...@gmail.com>.
Oh, I know we _could_ each create our own, but I remember back in T4
it was nice to have a contrib jar that contained several useful
components.  I guess if I put out a library, I better make it
worthwhile (several interesting things)!
 :-)

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Jue <te...@gmail.com>.
This is great Sven!   Do you intend to have this library become T5's
"contrib" library?  Or would you suggest potential contributors to
start their own public library for people to download?

Daniel Jue