Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by hsp_ <pi...@ibest.com.br> on 2008/09/10 20:24:06 UTC

Export/Import repository

Hi;
We are trying to export and import the repository to get the functionality
of the new DataStore.
But about the version nodes, how to do the migration?
Using the tool to export/import we do an zip with the root nodes we create,
and the child nodes of them have references each other and references to the
version structure.
We did not get to create the structure of version in the new repository
because the jcr:system is protected....
Has anyone some trouble like this, how to work around and get the repository
imported like exactly it was in the original repository exported (nodes with
all references and versions)?

Thanks in advanced
Helio.